Women specific quotes may be hard to find, so that is why I decided to put together some quotes that I thought would be great for women:
1. The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. - Anna Quindlen.
2. You move totally away from reality when you believe that there is a legitimate reason to suffer. – Byron Katie.
3. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker.
4. ”A careless word may kindle strife;
A cruel word may wreack a life.
A bitter word may hate instill;
A brutal word may smite and kill.
A gracious word may smooth the way
A joyous word may light the day.
A timely word may lessen stress.
A loving word may heal and bless.
5. “Here I am, where I ought to be” – Louise Erdrich
6. ”Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer”. – Barbara De Angelis
7. ” Stop worrying about the potholes in the celebrate the journey!”-Barbara Hoffman
8. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart.” – Helen Keller
9. ”Putting your troubles in writing often helps to define them; it gives them boundaries instead of allowing them to fill your thoughts in a vague”-Darlene Sala
10. ”Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.” Sydney Harris
For further reading, please check out the following books below: